Re: question for the ladies

To: datsun_sports@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: question for the ladies
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:36:09 EDT
I may be the wrong person to offer advice on this one - heck - I'd take the
tool box, car lift, power tools and all the neat goodies and be perfectly
happy ! (they'd get used too ).  I'ts so much easier to shop for guys then it
is girls.... ( still havnet gotten around to moms bday pressie from last
month -oops)

My thoughts : the list had some nice ideas... I tend to lean to the more
personal ones - a spa may be nice, but it's over & done with. The earrings or
ring may not be the biggest, most expensive gift in the world, BUT - they can
be worn everyday & will build much more sentimental value in the long run.
Nothing like getting daily compliments on a nice piece of jewelry and getting
to announce back " my hubby got me  this for our XXth anniversary".  BONUS:
It'll be a regular reminder to her that you really don't forget those things
!

 ( ok.. throw in a nice weekend trip - also good excuse for both to get away
- historic races maybe ???? <G>)

Laurie :-)
(mildly jealous - 3yrs ago last week accepted marraige prop - no ring
yet.....)
70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ