Re: Metal working - shit happens. - body shop horror stories

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Metal working - shit happens. - body shop horror stories
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 01:08:30 +0200
Yes I know of a few like that all over the world.
I wont mention names but the reputation has
travelled all the way from USA to Sweden.
It's just a case of personality mixed with the
talent to do the old smoke and mirror trick.
Serious business managers are not afraid to
say no to customers, if they dont have the
time (or skill) to do the work. There is one
shop here but they have a 3 year waiting list
and they always deliver what they promise.

I got everything back yesterday, except my money.
I did not leave a single item, as I had a long list
of what was there with the car.

Thomas