Re: no spark

To: datsun_sports@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: no spark
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:33:25 EDT
Check the other wires near the dizzy to see if something else came off, and
then back track to see if you have power at the coil, the resister, etc. with
the ignition on.  I you have a friend with another roadster, try the two side
by side.

I had a similar problem, and it turned out to be a short near the oil sender,
go figure that one out!

Gary C