Weber Carbs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber Carbs
From: <yae321@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 06:19:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi List;
I have a set of 40 D.C.O.E Weber carbs for sale,these
were put on a roadster for two days and then removed,
this car had a problem before carbs were
installed.They are new in the box,with new intake,and
extra jets,i wanted to offer them to the list before
they go on Ebay.they list for over 1300.I will sell
them for the first 650.00 email off list.
                                    thanks
                                            Tommie
http://health.yahoo.com