Re: Z-CAR SHOW PICS! ROADSTERS!

To: francis67datsun@yahoo.com, alvingogi@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Z-CAR SHOW PICS! ROADSTERS!
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 05:09:54 +0000
Great show today!! The roadsters really attracted a lot of attention.
Congratulations to Alvin and Sunil...you cars' really looked great! Raul
brought his latest ride a tricked out silver w/ red stripe 67 roadster with
a nice solex U20, with louvers and side exhaust. What a ride!!

Also....David Pina's SRL311 perked the interest of many folks at the show!
Well...what can I say about the Silvia CSP311....most people were struggling
to fiqure out what it was...So, these were some of the guesses:

It's an......

Opel
Fiat
Alfa