Re: Z-CAR SHOW PICS! ROADSTERS!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Z-CAR SHOW PICS! ROADSTERS!
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:21:22 +0200
What is it? Have I heard that a few times.
When I had my Silvia on the trailer driving
home last friday, I stopped for petrol and
then I noticed I had 2 German tourists
following me on their Harley's. They parked
and ran over to me and asked "what is it,
a Lancia or what" When I told them what
it was one of them said he had a 260Z
and he was talking like forever.

Thomas