RE: off topic - the ford explorer

To: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: off topic - the ford explorer
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:33:02 -0400
My 93 Explorer just turned 190K miles today.  Never been on it's roof.  If
you drive them like SUV's instead of Ferrari's they seem to stay right side
up.  I'm selling my BMW and keeping the Explorer.  It's the OHV V6 btw.  Not
sure about the SOHC V6 but the V8 should last a long time too.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/