Re: Engine swap

To: "audela2" <audela2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Engine swap
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 21:47:33 -0700
>C And L Hoover Wrote - Well, we're taking a Big Step; we're swapping the
problem engine in our '64 with a running spare engine we have.

Go for it. it's not as bad as you might think. Plus that, It's another "Rite
of Passage" you must endure. After all, sooner or later, you would have had
to replace a clutch and would pull the engine/trans for that.  Hey! think of
it as a great opportunity to detail the engine compartment!

Good Luck. I wish you were down the street so I could come and help. Take
lots of photos to share of Charl&Lennie grease monkeys.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136 Mazda, Nissan invented ZOOM-Zoom 40 years ago!
72 HLS30 48255 Parting in Pieces
72 HLS30 94071 meany lime greeny
65 L-320 Pickup The perpetual restore project
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.socalroc.com/