Re: Yet another engine pulling question

To: audela2 <audela2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Yet another engine pulling question
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:31:52 -0500 (CDT)
On my 67'5s the heater hose is on top and the teme sender is underneath.
The bend in the brass pipe that connects the intake manifold to the heater
hose is such that you can't put the hose on the lower opening without
really bending it too sharp. This is based on a stock brass pipe, though!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 Texas Longhorns, #C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712 USA