Re: Paint Code Web Page

To: tom@fransfancies.com
Subject: Re: Paint Code Web Page
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 01:11:03 +0200
Thanks Tom, I was able to find some of the paintcodes
but the R34 Skyline blue is still unknown. It's similar to
Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 WR Blue. On the chrome silver
for Nissan it's listed for 2002 Pathfinder. Does anyone know
if it's the same as for 350Z? Paint code is KY0. It could be
great to use on wheels. We dont have Pathfinder in Europe,
or it's called Terrano and made in Spain. Confusing but anyway,
I dont know.

I have to make a list of maybe 10 blue colors that I might use.

Thomas