SEROC roadster at Tampa Solo Autocross pictures...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SEROC roadster at Tampa Solo Autocross pictures...
From: dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:47:26 US/Eastern
All,
  Glenn and I had a blast at the Solo II autocross event at the Florida State
Fairgrounds in Tampa on August 11th.  Here are a couple of pictures of us
racing Glenn's '66 1600.  We didn't do too bad, although a few cones got in the
way.  SEROC should try to attend the next events:  Sunday, September 8th at the
Fairgrounds  (my '69 2000 should be ready by then)  and Sat/Sun.  October
5th/6th  at Gainesville Raceway in Gainesville, FL.  Cost is $30   $20 for SCCA
members.   For more details go to http://www.eec.com/racing

Pics:
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/jball3/images/8-11-02-autox/Red_Datsun_Roadster.JPG
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/jball3/images/8-11-02-autox/Red_Datsun_Roadster2.JPG