Re: Wiring in a GM internally regulated alt.

To: matthew peterson <pete_303@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring in a GM internally regulated alt.
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:01:58 -0700
Well, there are a number of folks out there that know more than I do about this
conversion, but my understanding is that the alternator is internally regulated
and should not need external regulation.  I run a wire direct to the battery,
as well as run the white wire to the amp gauge with a 30 amp fuse wired
between.  3-4 years like that with no problems.
Greg Burrows