SU carb tuning

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SU carb tuning
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:52:34 EDT
Hello all,

       As some of you know I have given a SU carb tuning tech session at
Shasta the last two years. Seems to have been well accepted. Is there any
interest in me putting together a tune your SU carbs section on my web site
with pictures, write up and stuff? Sometimes if the same material is
presented by different people in different ways it can be helpfull.

                                                       thx,
                                                       keith williams