Re: roadster for sale in Germany

To: "Carl Jaeger" <datsmanspl310@telus.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roadster for sale in Germany
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:55:59 -0700
The auction doesn't say much, but go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and
plug in the URL and change to "German to English".   "Ich" means I,
eingetragen means registered, Hoechstgeschwindikeit probably means top
speed, and it didn't translate some other words.  I believe it says:

The car is in super condition, was painted red, top speed 165 Kmh, capacity
1595 [cc], low-pollution is 30.05.97 [tested? registered?] and is
registered as an old timer [classic].  I had this car [listed] with e-bay a
Bekanten adjusted un possible to ask here (?) its Tel Nr.01722507431
previously listed on eBay, but with the wrong starting price.

But I'm just using three years of high school German, ended in 1988, and
AltaVista Translation services, so don't take this as gospel.  Seems pricey
for a nice '67.5 1600 to me, but maybe prices are higher in Germany?

At 07:31 AM 8/21/2002 -0700, Carl Jaeger wrote:
>Hi all
>Can anyone translate  German This guy has a 67 roadster in Germany for sale on
>ebay
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1760173483
>http://www.geocities.com/jtjaeger/ Home Page
>
>http://community.webshots.com/user/carljaeger1 Datsun Parts and Cars For Sale