Re: diff idea, VG30E

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: Re: diff idea, VG30E
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:09:20 -0600
Hi all:   You are right Fergus I am still running a stock rearend and
have had no problems with it, I guess they are pretty tough.  From
what I've learned at several web sites I figure about 200hp with mods
I've done.  I have pushed the stock rearend pretty hard at times too
(ie:  street drags, he he, but I didn't admit that).   I wouldn't want
to brag how good the milage was I got going to Solvang and back last
year, I'll just say I was very happy with it.   I'd say that unless
you are going to be running a 300hp turbo engine like Don did that the
stock rear will work well.
                                                              Bill
66&67(VG-30)  spls in NM