Hello List

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello List
From: "reblues.net" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:30:04 -0400
Hello List,  My name is Richard and I am a roadsterholic. I have fallen of the
wagon again.  I have been drifting that way for quit sometime.  The past year
I have been acquiring parts and dismantling the car.  This summer has been
extremely busy with other tasks and I thought I was safe.

Then last Wednesday a buddy came over and we finished tearing down the engine.
I already new the crankshaft thrust surface was shot but seeing it drove me
right over the edge.  I bid and won a SR20DE with 5 speed.  Ready to do a
swap.

Then I saw Pete's offer for a crankshaft.  If no one wants the whole set I am
talking with him on getting the crank.  That is the only part needed to put
the U20 back together.

THEN.  This evening I went over to look at the parts that Tony had for sale.
He had all the major parts I needed  to finish the current car AND put Ol'
Blue back on the road.  What else could I do but get them? (seriously if
anyone can give me a good answer for this question I will pass it on to my
wife)

I may have to go back to work full time for a while to support my
habit/illness.

So at this point everything is off the body and in baggies and plastic storage
bins.  The body will come off next free day and the frame cleanup will begin.

One of these days I will get time to put some pictures up on the web site.

Thank You List for being here.