Sticker Advice

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Sticker Advice
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:25:40 -0700
Since we are such a diverse group, someone is probably in the printing
buisness and can advise me. I'm think of printing a reproduction sticker for
the vacuum brake booster for 240z's. None of the vendors have them and there
is a small market for a 100 or so. I've gone through the trouble to
reproduce this sticker in BMP format. It's just red on foil with a clear
protective cover.

Here's a link to my art
http://images.fotki.com/v9/photos/4/42214/120643/boosterdecalWORKING-vi.jpg

So, about how much should I expact to pay for 100 pieces of this? Is there a
certain process that's best for this kind of work? Is there a best material
to ask for (it needs to be tough since this is in an engine compartment)?

Thanks in advance
Victor