Re: Datsun-Healey

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun-Healey
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:07:52 -0700
I know where there is an AH Sprigit body with a bugeye hood with inverted
headlights.  That combination took me a while to figure out what was wrong
with this picture.  I knew something was wrong, but it just didn't hit me at
first.

I think it is all there, just disassembled.  It would require some body work
for rust and rot in a few places, but it would also make a good car for some
of the slight modifications suggested here.  If there is any interest I can
inquire.  The guy had about 1000 NOS BMC parts when I met him, but they are
all gone now.

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon