Ebay

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay
From: "Charles E. Breault" <vze2fhba@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:43:25 -0400
List,
Before  getting caught up in the  thrill of bidding on a N.O.S  part on
Ebay, check availability through Nissan. I have seen some   items that
routinely sell for quadruple what you would pay for new, readily
available, parts from Nissan. Idon't care if you buy them from me or any
other dealer. I am just trying to save you some  money. E-mail me  your
 request and I'd be happy to supply the part number so that you can
order them locally if  your local dealer can't/won't look them up
themselves.
Charlie Breault
Bay State Nissan
66 411