Autocoss in NC- SC

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocoss in NC- SC
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:53:49 -0400
Hey list. I will be running my car at Knights stadium in Charlotte NC Saturday
afternoon till Sunday at noon. It is a 24 hr event Its a fund raiser for
Jerrys kids I think, not 100% sure but they have been in the past. This is the
only event I make all year since I'm not into spending a hole Sunday afternoon
to run 3- 45 second laps. Its a dollar a lap Run your car and get back in
line. Anyway, if anyone wants to see a roadster being mistreated or maybe you
can bring your roadster or the family sedan and run too. Knights Stadium off
77 south of Charlotte Saturday the 31 to Sunday the 1st.  Chris