Garage Rentals / Use around Corvallis, OR?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Rentals / Use around Corvallis, OR?
From: Mical Davis <drivemach1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Greeting Oregonians,

I'm living in Corvallis, OR temporarily and am
residing in an apartment complex that would frown upon
me working on my car in the parking area.  Does anyone
know of a garage that I could rent on a per-use or
monthly basis to work on my car?  I don't really want
to spend the $100 plus for a storage shed when I
really just need space to do maintenance stuff.
Besides, those places usually also frown on you
working on cars as well.    Im open to any and all
suggestions.  I dont mind driving a bit if necessary.

Thanks

Mical

84 FSP VW GTI