RE: Heater advice

To: "'Thomas - Sweden'" <csp311@telia.com>,
Subject: RE: Heater advice
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:45:45 -0700
I just looked at the web pages for these two companies. Pretty neat,
especialy the Eberspacher. You can telephone your car and tell it to warm
up. It fires up it's heater and circulates the engine coolant through it,
heating the cab and the enigine having it warm and ready to start when you
get to it. My 2 years of high school German comes into use every now and
then.