Re: manifold washers

To: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: manifold washers
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 12:49:10 -0800
Ray,

It sounds like you need to change the stud bolts in the head to accommodate the
thicker washers.  You need the strength of the washer to hold the manifolds in
position without flexing.

When you put the new studs in the head be sure you coat the threads with
anti-sieze compound to protect the aluminum threads from corrosion between the
two dissimilar metals.

Tom
69 2000
Portland