Hardtops and header coatings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtops and header coatings
From: rlporter5@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:44:41 -0500
Greetings to the list.  This is my first post - been lurking for awhile.
This is truly a great resource.

I bought a 69 2000 25 years ago, sold it when I got married 22 years
ago, and I just bought it back from the friend that bought it from me!
He did some great restoration on the body, and now I get to put the
motor back together...

I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there a good source for hardtops for tall windshield cars?  He
sold the one I had.

2) Before I put the motor together I would like to get the header
coated.  I've heard "jet coating" is the way to go.  Suggestions would
be welcome.

Thank you all,

Bob Porter
69 2000 under restoration