RE: Hardtops and header coatings

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardtops and header coatings
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:33:24 -0800
Hey, Bob, congratulations on getting your car back!

Jet-Hot is one of the companies that does high-temp coatings on headers.
Look under "Services" on this page:
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/gpagebld.asp?Type=Link&Cat=Parts
and you'll find links to them and a few others.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org