Motive brake bleeder suggested pressure

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Motive brake bleeder suggested pressure
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:39:23 +0000
To LIst,

I've got the Motive one person brake bleeder (I've also got speed bleeders
as well as some kind of weird overkill of mine!  I wanted the Motive so I
wouldn't have to keep refilling the mc, but I also got the Speedbleeders in
case I later want to just do a "touch up" on bleeding)).  I'd like to know
what the recommended pressure I should pump into it in order to get my
brakes bled.  Please advice me.  TIA!!

Allen
1970 2000