Pics of the SR20DET 'good deal'

To: michaelspreadbury@attbi.com (Michael Spreadbury)
Subject: Pics of the SR20DET 'good deal'
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:02:48 -0800 (PST)
Okay I know that none of the cars that get imported here are 35,000 mile cars
but this guy gets around that by saying this was his 'friends' car that got
rear ended with only 35,000 miles on it... I have pretty much decided its a
scam but then he sent me these pictures and not being an expert but they look
pretty good. I don't have the money for this now or ever so here's the link
to the pics and his contact info.
  Daniel

http://home.mindspring.com/~adamkim/sr20det/det.html