Re: clutch master

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch master
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:38:02 -0600 (CST)
I got my clutch master at Oreilly autoparts.  It was listed for a 73 Pinto.  I
got the slave at Oreilly also.  The trick is to look up the part numbers (Beck
Arnley) on Carparts.com and then go to the parts house with the part number.
If you go in asking for Datsun Roadster parts they will not be able to find
anything in thier computer.

Andy

BTW-  I do use our vendors for parts I can't get locally real cheap.  I just
have a problem with scheduling my repair work around waiting for orders to
arrive.  It is more a planning problem on my behalf and not so much a
limitation of our excellent vendors.