Many Thanks for the Rear Gear Question answers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Many Thanks for the Rear Gear Question answers
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 01:44:59 +0000
For all:
I usually reply individually to all who helped,
but there are just too many...so thanks to all.
As I suspected, there was a simple reason I
overlooked, forgot to jerk out the axle
shafts a bit.  I have taken almost everything
mechanical apart at one time or another.....
except a rear end of a car.  Of course I didnt
read any instructions first!
Thanks again,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia

"everyday you learn something is a good day"