Roadster parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster parts for sale
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 04:01:10 +0000
Hi All,
I have been in stealth mode for a few months now trying to keep up with the
Roadster see. Sid Raper keeps trying to get me to get another one.
It looks like parts for the Roadster are getting even harder to find then
for the Z car. I have a few parts I want to list here before I put them on
Ebay.

I have the following parts and they can be veiwed at the links below

U20 Flywheels with used flywheel bolts. Flywheel was surfaced and
was ready to install before I sold the motor for Jaremkos race car.
I would like $40 for it plus shipping .

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/flywheel.jpg

U20 water outlet . Good used water outlet with studs .
$30 plus shipping .

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/water.jpg

Door hinges . This is a great pair of door hinges off a parts car
I had that hadn't been used in over $20 years. You have to put them in a
vice to open and close them , they are still that right.
$30 Plus shipping

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/hinges.jpg

U20 Rods Set of 4 used rods . Note that the one on the right has
a small shining spot on them from where I knocked them out of the
block . It should just polish right out.
$65.00 plus shipping.

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/rods.jpg

U20 single groove water pulley and bolt in good shape.
Some paint chipped of where the rubber is at .
$35.00 plus shipping.

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/pulley.jpg

Heater control valve and hose in like new condition. This peice
was left over when I stripped my 2000. I believe it fits the 68'to
70' models.
$30.00 plus shipping

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/valve.jpg

I am trying to raise enough cash to pick up some Nissan stuff for the
Z before its all gone.

Email me for any additional information !

Thanks,
Mike