Anyone need a transport from Seattle to Eugene?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone need a transport from Seattle to Eugene?
From: Mick T <mickth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:40:27 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
   On Saturday (3/8), I'll be transporting a car from
Eugene to Seattle on my 7' x 16' flatbed. This leaves
me with an empty flatbed coming back (and I hate it
when that happens). If anyone needs a car transported
from the Seattle area, to the Eugene area (or anywhere
inbetween), drop me an email for details.

-Mick-