Re: OT Re: The CA situation

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: OT Re: The CA situation
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:30:01 -0500
I bought some duct tape and plastic!!!!!

You never know when you'll find a terrorist to use it on, especially in NYC!

Wrap his hands and feet with the tape, a piece over his mouth so he can't
scream, and after I finish torturing him to death I'll wrap his body in the
plastic and dump it.

As was said to James Bond in Goldfinger: Mr. Bond, I don't expect you to
talk, I expect you to die!

Mike