Solvang caravan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang caravan
From: plhbauman@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:04:32 -0800 (PST)
Ok, I know it's a little premature, given that my car is still in bits, but
hey, we got a room reserved and we're a'goin to Solvang.

On Friday, the 25th, to be precice!

Anyone leaving from down San Diego, OC or LA, let's work out some join-up
spots. Let me know off-list if you're interested and we'll try and make this a
cool caravan. I talked to Jon Frampton and he agreed that a run into Solvang
the back way--over the Santa Ynez Pass--would be fun. We did our first Solvang
run that way and the scenery is really oooh and ahhh!

More details to follow as we firm up plans, but it would be great to caravan to
Solvang with you all!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600