Ortega Hiway Run this Saturday!

To: les@classicdatsun.com, lewisfotonow@earthlink.net, lyon@dock.net,
Subject: Ortega Hiway Run this Saturday!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:58:56 -0800
Hey Rockers!

Good weather is forecast for this Saturday and I am hope to see as many of
the SoCalROC crowd as possible. Let's get out and have a nice run!

The plan is to meet at the Sears parking lot at South Coast Plaza at 11:00
AM, look at the cars and then take off South towards Ortega Hiway. To get to
South Coast Plaza:

>From the North:

Take any Freeway to the I-405 South and exit Bristol St. Turn left and go
over the Freeway. Keep going North on Bristol and look to your left. The
Sears is easily seen on the Left. Turn left into the parking lot and look
for roadsters! If you get to Sunflower, you have gone too far.

>From the South:

Take the I-5 North to the I-405 North. Exit Bristol and turn right. Keep
North on Bristol and look to your left. The Sears is easily seen on the
left. Turn left into the parking lot and look for roadsters! If you get to
Sunflower, you have gone too far.

Some of the San Diego owners have asked to meet up with us at some point
near Ortega Hiway. The In N Out hamburger place on Camino Capistrano was
recommended. Take I-5 North to Junipero Serra Rd. and turn left. Turn right
on Camino Capistrano and the In N Out will be on your right. Figure the
Northern crowd will get there between 12:30 and 1 PM.

After that, we will head out to Ortega Hiway and then stop at the Lookout
Roadhouse for lunch and of course to look at more cars.

I hope to see everyone there!

See you Saturday,

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC