Craig update

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Craig update
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:26:14 -0500
I want to let you know that what Tim suggested was considerate, but not
needed. The hospital is help with plans and we will just have to sell more
cars and parts. We are willing to sell to any one. You all are so generous
with your caring and that is the most wonderful gift that anyone can give.
Craig will be happy to know that each of you are out enjoying a ride in your
roadster. Some individuals that live nearby have offered to come and help
with moving cars and pulling parts. That will be greatly appreciated once
Craig is situated. He thinks he is going to pickup where he left off.Ha!

Again thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. You should start
receiving email again from Craig by late next week.

Thank you, but keep you money and put your cars on the road and have fun!
Elaine