Re: Craig update

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Craig update
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:44:20 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: C. Halsted <chalsted@adelphia.net>

> Thank you, but keep you money and put your cars on the road and have fun!
> Elaine

  I guessed Elaine & Craig would think something like that.  But most of us
didn't pay any attention to Craig before, ....... so why should we start
now!  Send donations to Tim (see below) or donations & parts orders to
Elaine at chalsted@adelphia.net or to;

     The Halsted's Datsun Ranch
     92 Lower Court
     Strasburg, VA  22657

, but remember it will be awhile before your parts get shipped.

Elaine, you go take of Craig and let us worry about the rest of this.
Besides, it's too snowy up here to be driving my 1600 any how!

Paul Kort
*****
Tim's earlier note to the list:

In this day of rising medical costs, I'm sure Craig will be incurring some
huge medical bills.  I was just wondering if anyone out there wanted to
contribute some money to a fund to help Craig.

I'd be glad to collect--can do so by Paypal or check

My paypal account is:

printner@comcast.net

My address is:

Tim Waltz
15668 E Powers Dr
Aurora, CO  80015

I'd want to get this all wrapped up--checks received by next Friday.  I'll
then collect anything (include any notes anyone wants to include) and send
it to Craig.

Let me know you  thoughts.  I think it'd really be a big help for him

Tim