Re: knobs

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: knobs
From: "Tom Duffy" <tomuo@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:09:41 -0800
I did the heater control knobs with white enamel model paint,
just the right consistency to stay on the raised grooves. That should
work on the other knobs too if you have a steady hand and a
fine brush..   I cleaned up the "Datsun" name badges using this
too (Scrape off overspray, polish front, fill in white, mask off front
and spray black,  more work than the cost of replacement probably)

Tom.
Sunnyvale, CA
1600 '68 Daily driver