U20 Timing set for sale Excellent

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: U20 Timing set for sale Excellent
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:41:18 +0000
Hey all,
I have been hanging on to this set for a long time. It was suppose to go on
the U20 that I was rebuilding , and just never made it there. It
is a " USED " U20 timing set in excellent condition. It came off a car
after only about 2k miles on the set. The car had a throw out bearing
go out and they pulled the motor to replace it and never even got the
motor bolted back in.

Pictures of the set are located here :

http://users.adelphia.net/~bitterroot/U20%20Timing.htm

You will have to hit your back button to view all the photos
I whipped the page up really quick and forgot to put the back link
in.

Please note that I had the lower guide gusseted to reinforce it.

I want $450 plus shipping for the complete set. These are really hard to
find in any condition  and you can tell its in great shape.

Email me if you have any questions .

Thanks,
Mike