RE: I'm Home

To: "'Guy & Pamela Pepoy'" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: RE: I'm Home
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:21:27 -0700
Best Wishes to you Craig.  Hello Guy.  This is just a note of interest to
all of us and relates to eating habits.  According to a revisit of an
alternative eating style presented by Atkins in the 1960's, it is actually
all carbohydrates (read sugars, starch etc) in everything we eat that
contributes to high cholesterol in our systems.  And I mean sugar is in
EVERYTHING.  The Atkins proposal was attacked severely in the past but
apparently is now being looked at very seriously by the medical profession.
A lot of interest groups would benefit/not benefit from this totally
different interpretation.  I'm rambling now.  Later.  Larry.