Re: I'm Home

To: TCR2B@aol.com
Subject: Re: I'm Home
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:39:56 -0800
For what it is worth, I personally easily lost 20lbs when I did the protein
power
kind of eating.  Problem is, I went back to eating bread (gotta love that Oatnut
bread), cereal, rice, etc and *poof*  back up went the weight!  It is the ONLY
thing that has ever worked quickly and easily for me where I did not feel I was
starving all the time.  Had lots of energy too... humm, maybe I should do that
again.... :-)
Greg "the jeans are gettin' tight again" Burrows