OT: RE: I'm Home - regarding Atkins

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: RE: I'm Home - regarding Atkins
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:30:51 -0500
Carbs are bad, bad, bad.  Caffeine is just as bad.. both cause surges of
insulin which really just does terrible things to your body.  75 lbs and
6-inches around the waist lost on Atkins.  It's not for everyone though.  I
have an American-Italian friend that tried it.. I laughed when he said he
was giving up pasta.. 3 days later he was off the diet.

John Hogan

At 08:55 AM 3/13/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Dziuba, Larry wrote:
>
> >Best Wishes to you Craig.  Hello Guy.  This is just a note of interest
> >to all of us and relates to eating habits.  According to a revisit of
> >an alternative eating style presented by Atkins in the 1960's, it is
> >actually all carbohydrates (read sugars, starch etc) in everything we
> >eat that contributes to high cholesterol in our systems.  And I mean
> >sugar is in EVERYTHING.  The Atkins proposal was attacked severely in
> >the past but apparently is now being looked at very seriously by the
> >medical profession. A lot of interest groups would benefit/not benefit
> >from this totally different interpretation.  I'm rambling now.  Later.
> >Larry.

John Hogan
1967.5 2000 SRL31100141 "Solex" aka Rhoda
2003 350Z xxx1353 "Touring w/ 6-speed Manual" aka Zelda
www.madgrizzle.com
www.myformulas.com