more roadster thoughts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: more roadster thoughts
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:22:29 EST
        In the summer I normally drive my Tahoe and in the winter I drive the
66 1600 roadster. If gas is $2.00 a gallon and I drive the roadster that gets
25mpg rather than the Tahoe that gets 15mpg it's sort of like getting gas for
$1.20 a gallon. I feel better allready. Speeking of topless sports car rides.
Many years ago I put an ad in the local "meeting place" personal column in
the paper. Thay would not let me say "topless sports car rides" in my ad.

                         keith