RE: Vanity Run Amok

To: "'Andrew Murphy'" <solex67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Vanity Run Amok
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:49:24 +1030
VANITY! that's a bit harsh!
Check out picture #84 of my Fairlady album at: -
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515
I would describe it as, mmmmm, creative or  maybe resourceful.
The South Australian Registration and Licensing of Motor Vehicles is
re-issuing some old Rxx and Sxx series license plates.
These were the first issued in the Alpha/numeric series back in
1970ish and have been unused for >5 years.
So if the one you want is available you can purchase the re-use rights
and attach it to the car of your choice.
I have also bought the rights to: -
RZG-250 for my White 1973 HS30(240Z) 250ZG (RB25DE with VVT and G nose
body).
RPL-510 for my Grey 1972 RPL510 2 door imported from the States.
These are the cheapest "personalised" plates available.
Just using the system to MY advantage!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290575481
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291183313
Adelaide, South Australia.