Decisions....decisions

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Decisions....decisions
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:34:02 -0500
Hi All-
I am trying to decide on what to do?  A few months ago I was fortunate enough
to acquire a Brand New Tilton Aluminum Flywheel in Mint Condition with a
removable steel insert for my Roadster.  I decided not to put it in when I
replaced my clutch since I was told that it was to light for street use.
Anyway, I was thinking about selling it and I weighted it using a bathroom
scale (my weight  with the flywheel - my weight) and found that it weighs 10
lbs.  The Nissan Part Number is 99996-C1011.  Can anyone let me know if this
flywheel would be to light for street use?  I know that the 8 lb flywheels are
to light , but would like to know if this is also true for the 10 lb ones?

Thanks in advance.

Ivin