miata seats

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: miata seats
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:19:06 -0800
I have installed a miata drivers seat. I have been considering just installing
carpet forward (on the floor area) of the miata seats in my early 67 1600. I
would put the seat back as far as it would go and then do it. the seats rub
the floor a little and I think they would tear up the carpet anyway. I would
then do the tunnel and rear deck area to include the deck front that is right
behind the seats. I was also wondering if I should run carpet under the heater
core housing? thoughts?