Misc parts needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc parts needed
From: Gary Griffin <gary@griffincom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:43:20 -0800
I am in need  of the four special bolts that are used to attach the seat
back to the seat frames for  a 67.5 also need the two special bolts that
are used to attach the seat back latch mechanism to the inside of the
seat back frame. These don't appear to be standard sized bolts but I may
be wrong. Does anyone have these that they could sell or trade? Also
would be interested in buying some seat railsin excellent condition if
anyone has these as well.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
gary.vcf]