non running 69 roadster 2000 for sale in California

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: non running 69 roadster 2000 for sale in California
From: Mtbdavid2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:58:24 EST
Hi all,
  I have a '69 Roadster 2000 which needs a tranny rebuild and head gasket
replacement to get it running.  The syncros went out in 2nd and 3rd gear and
the head gasket is leaking oil badly at the rear of the head gasket.  The VIN
is SRL31108752.  It's a matching numbers car.  The car has 104K miles on it.
In 1994 with 68,400 miles the engine was rebuilt with new timing gears,
chains, guides, pistons, bearings and clutch assembly.  I have the receipt
from the rebuild.  The body had rust on both rocker panels and lower front
fenders.  I have had the rust removed on one side but the other side still
needs to be done.  I have the front fender patch and rocker panel to fix the
other side. There is also a dent in the passenger's door.  I do have a spare
passenger's door which will go with the car.  It also has a brand new clutch
master slave and hose.  The car also has mag wheels on it.  The body will
need paint after the rust is removed and interior needs work. The seats need
to be recovered. The dash has a cap.  The center console needs a cap or
replacement.  This would either be a decent candidate for restoration or a
good parts car.  I can email pics if anyone is interested.  I would prefer to
sell it to someone in California who could pick up the car.  I am willing to
sell the entire car or part it out.  I am negotiable on the price.  If
interested please reply or call me at 510-552-0529.  I can email pics if
interested.  The car looked better when the pics were taken.  The car sat
uncovered since last summer.
Thanks,
David