Re: OT Ross MULLEN

To: dc@datsuns.net, Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au
Subject: Re: OT Ross MULLEN
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:14:33 -0800
While it would be great if that were true, I know for a fact that he isn't
working on mine or any other cars right now. Ross is on what he calls a
"Spring Break", although I think it may have a different meaning in Canada
than it does in the USA...

Ross takes a week off each Spring and goes fishing. In the Summer, he goes
with his family to a cabin or something like that.

Those Canadiens have it figured out...

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC