Re: Clutch Master or Clutch Slave Cylinder

To: mtyler@hctc.net, graemes@saonline.com.au, Keith0alan@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Clutch Master or Clutch Slave Cylinder
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:44:11 EST
Thanks to everyone for their responses, I got under the car today and took
the pedal to clutch assembly apart. The Hole in the pedal looked like it was
brand New, BUT the Clevis pin, thats another story, I don't now what the
previous owner did, but it looks like its been through a meat grinder.

Basically the pin has big grooves where the Clutch is attached, and the holes
on the clutch attachment are enlarged almost bigger than the head of the Pin
itself, I don't know how much longer that might have lasted.

I called my Nissan dealer to see if they may have some more Clevis pins and a
New Rod Assembly for the Clutch, hopefully I will get Lucky, If not I have a
new Clutch Master sitting in a box, If they don't have the pin does anyone
have any ideas who might have one.

Again thanks for all the help. Hope to see you at Solvang!!

Lou Smaldino
69-2000
66-1600