RE: Clutch Master or Clutch Slave Cylinder

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Clutch Master or Clutch Slave Cylinder
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:03:53 +1030
An alternative solution is to get some larger clevis pins and redrill
the pedal holes and clevis to suit.
Mine were so enlarged that the holes required only a slight cleanup
and the pin fitted perfectly.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290575481
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291183313
Adelaide, South Australia.